If you’re like most business owners that rely heavily on computers and other devices to complete tasks, you understand the importance of having a reliable IT support system. But unfortunately, if there’s one thing technology is guaranteed to do, it’s crash — leaving many business owners with the task of finding a reputable repair shop.
Traditionally, businesses have had to resort to internal support to access the help they need — often wasting time and resources on in-house training. However, with the convenience of onsite IT support, it may no longer be the most effective solution. This blog will share the benefits of onsite IT support and why it’s a worthy consideration for your business.
Remote support vs. in-person support — what’s the better option?
Finding a quick and reliable repair solution is vital when a tech disaster strikes your business. These days, business owners can choose between onsite or in-person IT support. But what is the better solution? Like any other business decision, weighing the pros and cons is essential.
To keep things simple, we’ve compared remote support vs. in-person support below:
The benefits of onsite IT support and its drawbacks
- Time-efficient — Having a technician come to you rather than lining up in a repair shop is a massive time-saver. You also won’t be wasting time researching a credible repair shop. Microrentals has more than 20 years of experience and our highly experienced team can service devices from popular brands like Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Google and Android.
- Training opportunities — As part of our service, Mircorentals provides new computer setup and training, giving you and your employees expert training on how to use essential programs and other systems.
- Flexible pricing — Depending on the job, Microrentals offers an hourly rate or flat fee charge to our clients. We also keep our prices competitive to ensure our clients get the best deals.
One major drawback of using onsite IT support is that the technician may be unable to resolve your issue. Microrentals understand how frustrating this can be, so we offer a no-fix, no-charge guarantee on our services.
The benefits and drawbacks of in-person support
- Fast access to support — Depending on the time you call a repairer, you may be able to access immediate support from a technician. However, this is not always guaranteed.
- Budget-friendly —Depending on your company’s budget, in-person IT support services may be more affordable to your business. If you would like to compare costs between onsite and in-person IT support, Microrentals can provide you with a free quote.
While in-person support can give business owners the flexibility to seek repairs on their terms, it’s essential to consider how it will impact the productivity of your business. If multiple employees go without their devices for an extended time, this could slow production on essential projects and lead to missed deadlines.
Consider onsite IT support with Microrentals
When you have an issue with your computer, you want it fixed as soon as possible. With Microrentals, you won’t have to waste time finding the right IT support company — we’ll get you up and running in no time. We provide professional and highly experienced onsite IT support to businesses nationwide.
We’ve been in the IT industry for over 27 years and can bring decades of experience and knowledge to your business. Or, if you’re looking to give your employees the upper hand, Microrentals also provides on-site training. You can also rest easy knowing our staff are trained to repair devices across notable brands, like Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Google and Android and can provide support to other devices, including tablets and smartphones.
No matter what issue you’re dealing with, the expert team at Microrentals is here to help. We provide various services, from data recovery to installing complex software. Increase workplace productivity and receive personalised IT support with Microrentals. Contact us today to receive a free quote.